Re: [News] European Commission Notes Denmark's Evaluation of Open Standards

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 05 June 2008 22:10 : \____

http://translate.google.se/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.itkommissionen.se%2Fextra%2Fpage%2Findex4944.html&hl=sv&ie=UTF8&sl=sv&tl=en

>> But I think most of them now start to understand that ooxml will never be
>> useful to anything else then a try to delay a standard for documents.
>>

> It was a very very transparent tactic.

...A shame that evidence (smoking guns) were collected in many more countries.

Linux is like a girlfriend; try to stick to one distribution for a lifetime
Tasks: 166 total,   1 running, 165 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie