Re: [News] Myah OS 3.0 Released, Granular Linux Founder Interviewed

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, JEDIDIAH
<jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Mon, 2 Jun 2008 16:15:40 -0500
<slrng48ons.82p.jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 2008-06-02, Ezekiel <b@xxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>

>>> An Interview with Anurag Bhandari, the Founder of Granular Linux
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> And now
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://saleem-khan.blogspot.com/2008/06/interview-with-anurag-bhandari-founder.html
>>>

> ...well, without you around to keep us informed we would never
> of heard about it...

One wonders what Apple might have done with this, considering

http://www.apple.com/getamac/ads/
(2007)
Choose a Vista

(or
http://movies.apple.com/movies/us/apple/getamac/apple-getamac-chooseavista_480x376.mov
if one wants a direct link -- Quicktime/FAAC required in both cases).

(The commercials are a bit vicious in spots -- one in
particular portrays PC in a wheelchair, injured because
of his power cord being tugged at by a wayward foot.
Not much Linux can do about that. ;-)  And of course one
can easily replace the wheel in the above commercial --
having about 8 choices in the case of Vista, including
"Starter", which is a bit of a misnomer in the US market --
with a very *large* wheel with hundreds of distro choices.
A more realistic wheel would be more like a pie chart,
with Ubuntu having the plurality, if I'm not mistaken.)

[snippage]

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux.  Because vaporware only goes so far.