[News] Myah OS 3.0 Released, Granular Linux Founder Interviewed

Myah OS 3.0 Mouse Pro Released

,----[ Quote ]
| The long awaited Myah OS 3.0 is here. 3.0 has been in development since 2006
| right after the release of version 2.3. Being completely development from the
| source up has been quite an undertaking. The initial release is the flagship
| of the Myah OS range dubbed Mouse Pro. This name is due to the fact that it's
| built around the XFCE 4.4 desktop, and comes with a complete development
| environment.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/27301

An Interview with Anurag Bhandari, the Founder of Granular Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Granular Linux Project released Granular 1.0 (Preview) on 15-03-2008. And now
| as they are heading towards the release candidate of Granular Linux 1.0, I
| feel it appropriate to present this interview to all of my readers and
| GNU/Linux community.
`----

http://saleem-khan.blogspot.com/2008/06/interview-with-anurag-bhandari-founder.html

Recent:

Myah OS 3.0 Beta 1 [Screenshots]

,----[ Quote ]
| Hitting the web this week in addition to Fedora 9 Alpha, OpenSuSE 11.0 Alpha
| 2, and Yellow Dog Linux 6.0 was the first beta release for Myah OS. This is a
| desktop Linux distribution that is assembled via custom build scripts and its
| own package management solution.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=995&num=1

Myah OS 3.0 Beta 1 is now available

,----[ Quote ]
| Myah OS 3.0 Beta 1 is now available. This first beta release debuts many long
| awaited features. Myah OS users now have the ability to Add or Update package
| right over the Internet. It also includes a Full hard drive installer and a
| USB live installer.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/23887

Myah OS 3.0 Tech Demo 2 [Screenshots]

,----[ Quote ]
| In the second development release for Myah OS 3.0 is Xfce updates to
| version 4.4.1, Beryl 0.2.1, Linux 2.6.21.1, GCC 4.1.2, and many
| other packages received updates.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=737&num=1

Granular distro preview is worth a look

,----[ Quote ]
| Granular Linux is a desktop-oriented distribution based on PCLinuxOS. Its
| primary goals are to be easy to use and user-friendly.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/130941

Related:

MyahOS 3.0 Tech Demo 1

,----[ Quote ]
| Toward the end of last week the first tech demo for the upcoming
| MyahOS 3.0 was released. The Myah 3.0 Tech Demo 1 LiveCD is
| optimized for i686 systems and is built using the Linux-Live
| scripts and has a lot of new packages including the Linux
| 2.6.20.2 kernel, GCC 4.1.2, X.Org 7.2, and Xfce 4.4.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=676&num=1

MyahOS 2.3 -- Don't let the cute clouds fool you

,----[ Quote ]
| Not too long ago, I got a posting on knolinux asking me to take a look
| at a distro called Myah OS, that typically is pretty close to the bottom
| of the top 100.
`----

http://knolinux.com/2006/12/22/myah-23--dont-let-the-cute-clouds-fool-you.aspx

Myah OS 3 Tech Demo 1

,----[ Quote ]
| Myah OS is no longer based or related to any existing linux system.
| All packages have been compiled by me from build scripts I have
| written.
`----

http://myah.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=1

Development Release: Granular Linux 1.0 Preview

,----[ Quote ]
| The first preview of Granular Linux 1.0, a desktop distribution based on
| PCLinuxOS, has been released
`----

http://www.e-linux.it/news_detail.php?id=4615

Granular FunWorks 2007 released

,----[ Quote ]
| I am happy to announce the availability of Granular FunWorks 2007 (FW2007),
| the DVD extension of the successful v0.90.
`----

http://www.granularproject.org/?q=node/73

Granular Linux - What Am I Missing?

,----[ Quote ]
| Granular Linux is a Linux distribution based on PCLinuxOS and features the
| XFCE4 and KDE desktops. It appears to have been in development since about
| the beginning of 2007 and has had one previous release. The developers of
| Granular have recently released a test of their upcoming .90 and I thought
| I'd see what it offered.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/17160

Granular Linux 0.90 is out