Re: Enderlie and Microsoft Shills 'Busy' in the Press

On 2008-06-01, William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

> Quack also harassed the SuSE group with inane drivel before going to the
> Ubuntu group. And before that, the Emacs group. Seems he's being largely
> ignored in a Debian group now.

Who? Oh, that idiot that was chased from the Ubuntu group, right?

So, he's made the rounds and is now universally known as a moron, eh?
Not surprising, really, given that it's one of the many undeniable
truths of life.

I bet my dog wouldn't even like him. And my dog hasn't met *anyone* he
doesn't like. Yet.

--
The Microsoft motto: We're the leaders....wait for us!