Re: Enderlie and Microsoft Shills 'Busy' in the Press

Sinister Midget <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 2008-06-01, William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>
>> Quack also harassed the SuSE group with inane drivel before going to the
>> Ubuntu group. And before that, the Emacs group. Seems he's being largely
>> ignored in a Debian group now.
>
> Who? Oh, that idiot that was chased from the Ubuntu group, right?

LOL. You guys are so transparent it is untrue.

> So, he's made the rounds and is now universally known as a moron, eh?
> Not surprising, really, given that it's one of the many undeniable
> truths of life.

And whoever posted to the SuSe group was not me afaik. I have never ever
used SuSe.

> I bet my dog wouldn't even like him. And my dog hasn't met *anyone* he
> doesn't like. Yet.

Sure. What's her name and how long has she been going out with you?

--
<wolfgang> the problem with the 'go find a real girl' admonition is
           that so few of them actually have naked transformation