Re: [News] What Sun's CEO and Others Leaders Say about Microsoft

* DFS peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Linonut wrote:
>> * DFS peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>> Under siege from the economy (and Linux) more likely.
>>
>> You hypocritical Winboys are quick to bring up the overall economy
>> when someone talks about Microsoft's stock staggering, though.
>
> Are we, now?  I don't suppose you could share a quote or two... <slink
> starts now>

I'm sorry if you are the Grey Goose, who wakes up in a new world
every day.

I'm not responsible for the short time-window of your memory.

Drop the slink-schtick.  Most often, all it means is the poster doesn't
want to bother wasting more time.

>> You remind me of those all-black-n-white �berpatriot morons who, when
>> listening to someone complain about some noisome aspect of America,
>> retort "Why don't you move to <Europe or Russia>, ya damn
>> librull!"  As if one is supposed to either take it or leave
>> it, rather than work around the aspects one does not like.
>
> "does not like"?

Whatever, dude.  If you "hate" something, it is then true that you "do
not like it".

> More like "evil" and "corrupt" and "abusive" and "convicted".  It's clear
> there's no depths to which MS could sink that would cause a cola "advocate"
> to actually desert them and switch to Linux.

Bullshit.  You ignore those who have switched completely, and you
ridicule those who still have reason to use Windows, in spite of their
dislike of both Windows and the necessity to use it.

You are the most visibly bigoted, unreasonable poster here.  You make
Bill O'Reilly look "Fair and Balanced".

--
The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.
   -- Bill Gates