Re: [News] What Sun's CEO and Others Leaders Say about Microsoft

* DFS peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Jonathan Schwartz's free software foundation
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> Those who charge for new customers by putting a price on software,
>>> such as Microsoft, are under siege, Schwartz claimed.
>> `----
>>
>> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13953_3-9969920-80.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20
>
> He's got a lot of nerve considering the company and its employees are under
> seige from him.  Sun recently posted a $34 million loss, and announced plans
> to lay off 1500 to 2500 employees this year.

Under siege from the economy (and Linux) more likely.

You hypocritical Winboys are quick to bring up the overall economy when
someone talks about Microsoft's stock staggering, though.

>> What do Free and Open Source Software Leaders Think of Microsoft?
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> No user of free and open source software (FOSS) can escape having an
>>> opinion about Microsoft. Microsoft products and technologies
>>> represent what FOSS users have left behind.
>
> They haven't met the hypocrites on cola.

You remind me of those all-black-n-white �berpatriot morons who, when
listening to someone complain about some noisome aspect of America,
retort "Why don't you move to <Europe or Russia>, ya damn
librull!"  As if one is supposed to either take it or leave
it, rather than work around the aspects one does not like.

--
It's possible, you can never know, that the universe exists only for me. If so,
it's sure going well for me, I must admit.