Re: [News] Novel Defends their anti-Linux Virtualisation, Gets Slapped for Sellout

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Novell: Virtualization's nothing to fear
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Developments in virtualization technology are helping to assuage fear
> | and uncertainty around the implementation of such projects, so users
> | have less to risk now, says a Novell executive.
> `----
>
> http://www.zdnetasia.com/news/software/0,39044164,62042586,00.htm

Oh really?

I thought Micoshaft and Novel engineers with exploding tits are busy putting
anti-virtualisation into every aspect of their products?!

If you corner any of them, their tits will explode!

Micoshaft and Novel should justify their press releases with
statements in the SEC filings that they are not using any
of their investor's money in going against the virtualisation market.

Virtualisation is big, however, Micoshaft and Novel are not.
If executives are mis-spending money going against the market,
then investors need to be told and not misled so that they
can know Micoshaft and Novel will fail in that market.

Novel will fail in the virtualisation market - their virtualisation 'forks'
the Linux kernel. It also detects competitor virtualisation technologies
and crashes out - just like the Micoshaft products.

Micoshaft will fail in the virtualisation market - their products
are being armed with anti-virtualisation features by
vast amounts of money, engineers and departments dedictated
to it.