Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft the Biggest Loser After the Yahoo Mistake

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Tactlessly enough, Microsoft lost tens of billions in value [1] by
> approaching Yahoo and it made Google _even stronger_ [2] by marrying it
> with Yahoo at the end. What a colossal mistake. It got completely
> distracted [3].
>
> Microsoft officially unhappy with Yahoo-Google deal
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | There have been a lot of stories since the Google-Yahoo deal was
> | announced Thursday saying that Microsoft would be mounting a massive
> | campaign to block the deal. But until now, I haven't seen Microsoft
> | itself saying much about the antitrust implications of the actual deal.
> `----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-9968388-56.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

This is so funny that it's stupid. Let microsoft take their ball and go home
crying... no one really cares anymore. Yahoo! Lives on and is now
untouchable... thanks to microsoft.

--

Jerry McBride (jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx)