[News] All of Dell's New UMPCs Come with GNU/Linux Option

More details surface regarding Dell's UMPC

,----[ Quote ]
| runs either Linux/Windows XP
|
| [...]
|
| runs either Linux/Windows XP
|
| [...]
|
| runs either Linux/Windows XP
|
| [...]
|
| and runs either Linux/Windows XP.
|
| [...]
|
| and runs either Linux/Windows XP.
`----

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/hughes/28904

Linux. All 5 of them.

Where is Vista? Where is Vista!! There were acrobats dancing on walls a year
and a half ago to celebrare Vista, which Ballmer still calls "work in
progress" while talking about 7avpourwar (Windows ME3).

Recent:

Ballmer: Vista Is 'a Work in Progress'

,----[ Quote ]
| As PC users clamor for Microsoft to continue to support Windows XP, company
| CEO Steve Ballmer called the Vista OS "a work in progress" at an annual
| Seattle event on Thursday.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/144773/ballmer_vista_is_a_work_in_progress.html

Related:

Holy Crap: Did Bill Gates Just Say Windows Sucks?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://gizmodo.com/342920/holy-crap-did-bill-gates-just-say-windows-sucks