Re: Why Schestowitz, et al, hate Gates

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 13:57:10 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

So says the professional SPAMMER Roy Schestowitz.

You are also a hypocrite and a phony because you list the following in your
resume':

Programming Languages:
C/C++, Java, Visual Basic, MATLAB, Pascal, PHP, Prolog, ML, RISC ASM.

Operating Systems: UNIX/Linux (most variants), Windows
3x/95/98/2000/ME/NT/XP, Mac OS 9/10+, DOS, Palm OS.

http://www.schestowitz.com/roy/

I seriously cannot believe that the Linux advocate drones in COLA haven't
figured you out yet Roy Schestowitz.
You must be laughing your ass off at their ignorance and their expense.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: