Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Applications in an Ugly State

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb.
<brick_n_straw@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:37:49 -0400
<1mc5z9j1q7fbj$.1twniuh960spm$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:

>>> [H]omer got it:
>>
>> Nice catch. ;-)  I'll admit to some curiosity as to how
>> many of the specific concerns pointed out in K-Man's
>> diatribe were fixed by SP1.
>
> Schestowitz and his nasty gang of 5 Linux loons *flooded*
> Kman's ISP and got him tossed.

And this is mentioned precisely...where?

> Roy/Mark will find out that what goes around,
> comes around.
>
> The ironic part was that Kman hates Vista.
> His site cleary was anti-Vista.

Or anti-Vista SP0, perhaps.  He's since fixed
(or replaced) his website, though someone posted
an archive thereof.

(And of course Microsoft's issued Vista SP1.)

> But, like with all zealots and cultists, you are
> either 100 percent with them or you are the enemy.

Of course.  Might have to outlaw Linux or something.
Can't be too careful with them thar evil terrorist
types lurking about; it might lead to dancing.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux.  Because life's too short for a buggy OS.