[News] Reviews of Firefox 3 Security, Performance

Security Features of Firefox 3.0

,----[ Quote ]
| My overall experience with Firefox 3.0 was good, I was happy to see all the
| new security enhancements with this major release. Feel free to comment on
| your experience with Firefox 3.0.
`----

http://www.linuxsecurity.com/content/view/138972?rdf

Review: Firefox 3 Web browser

,----[ Quote ]
| If you already use Firefox, then no doubt about it, you'll want this upgrade.
| If you've held back so far, I'd give the new browser a try. This version
| might just persuade you to make the switch.
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9102338&source=rss_news50
http://tinyurl.com/6dzdcu

Recent:

Streamlined Firefox 3 makes browsing safer, more productive

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox 3 is a wonderfully crafted release. It has new features and
| improvements all across the board, from the user interface to processing CSS.
| The release pays special attention to security, and in keeping with the times
| allows users to replace desktop apps with Web apps for tasks such as replying
| to email. Mozilla has also added smart features to existing components, like
| the download manager, bookmarks and history organizer, and add-ons manager.
| Despite all the new bling, Firefox 3 isn't bloated, and in a variety of tests
| comfortably outperforms previous Firefox releases.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/139209

Firefox 3 downloads clear 8 million mark

,----[ Quote ]
| Take this statistic with a grain of salt, but Mozilla said more than 8
| million copies of Firefox 3 were downloaded in its first 24 hours online.
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9972002-7.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=NewsBlog

Daily Debrief: Mozilla exceeds expectations of Firefox 3 launch

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9971914-7.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=NewsBlog