Re: Did Roy Schestowitz Castrate Himself For Linux?

chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>
>>Only because YOU posted the original message posing as him.
>>So you could continually drag it up as if it was really posted by him.
>
> You know, I wouldn't even have seen this thread if not for you...
>
> Why even reply to this sort of garbage?

Better to see it and squash this type of libel in the bud rather than let
them post it with impunity. This kinda shit can be very damaging if read by
the wrong person. (which is their intention of course)
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |                                                 |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   | "ARSE! GERLS!! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!!!"          |