Re: Back on Demon.Net Again Roy? Now we know where the giganews troll comes from...

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 11:20:41 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> His goal is to have his name, websites etc splattered all over the Internet
>> and you guys are allowing him to do it.
>
> So, how do "you guys" stop him, then?

Why stop him?
The more he talks, the worse he makes your side (Linux) of the debate look.

Roy Schestowitz is the quintessential Linux dweeb.
He is the poster child for the Linux Zealot and then some.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: