Re: PCLinuxOS 2007: It really is as good as the Hype!

____/ RonB on Sunday 09 March 2008 02:00 : \____

> Snit wrote:
>
>> If they are identical, as you say, then there goes the idea that they add
>> to "choice".

When will you finally leave this newsgroup alone and stop spreading FUD? How
old are you? 14? I suppose you have better things to do than to troll.

> And it blows your constant FUD rant into hell, lying troll.
>
> "Come listen to the story of Snit the lying troll
> Couldn't speak a word, if lying weren't his goal
> Then on COLA, while spewing out some FUD
> Out from his gob oozed some bubblin' crud.
> Bullshit, that is
> Micro$haft tea..."

People change phones. They can change phones, companies (makers), carriers and
they still 'somehow' manage to make phonecalls. HOW CAN THAT BE? With all
the 'inconsistency'?

everytime you say things like this i just think of that cult of people
who send around .doc files. i dont want to communicate with people who
talk in .doc format, but they do not wish to use something else, so
they discredit those without word. --Ed, c.o.l.a.