Re: Tim Smith stalks Schestowitz ..

____/ Doug Mentohl on Saturday 08 March 2008 13:06 : \____

> On 6 Mar, 20:10, Tim Smith  wrote:
>
>> What places?  This is the only place I post where you also post, at least
>> under the Schestowitz nym.
>
> Here you admit to stalking Roy on Digg by systamatically modding down
> his comments ..
>
> <quote>
> I only mod down about 60% of your comments ..
>
> If I want to see what comments you've posted, I click on the link to
> show my profile, click on comments to show my comments, and then
> change
> my name to yours  .
>
> The only way you are treated special is that I select stories that you
> have commented on to read.
> </unquote>
>
> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/b21d62dfba0db0be

This applies to 4 people from COLA, not just this 'Tim Smith' thingie. Most of
them (or all of them) mod down close to 100% of my comments in Digg. I posted
almost 14,000 comments in Digg, but I have better things to do with my time
nowadays. I no longer follow Digg (its popularity as a technology site
stagnated), so I can't comment... well, unless I start reading it again.

Tim is shy about his stalking. He'll never admit it.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Mandriva & Fedora - Gotta love them girls
Tasks: 142 total,   1 running, 141 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie