Re: MICROSOFT BALLMER BARKS LIKE A Chihuahua DOG AT CONFERENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____/ Linonut on Friday 07 March 2008 17:16 : \____

http://itvendorsdirectory.ca/Online-Resources/microsoft-corp-ceo-ballmer-about-yahoo-bid-weve-made-an-offer-and-its-out-there-baby-001.html

>    Ballmer reiterated Microsoft Corporation  (NASDAQ:MSFT)'s stance that
>    the company needs Yahoo to compete effectively against Google in
>    online advertising, calling Microsoft the "little engine that could"
>    against the wildly more successful search giant.
>
> The "little engine that could".
>
> Oh.  My.  Fscking.  God.
>
> THe follow-on is funny:
>
>    Kawasaki, a former Apple fellow and Mac evangelist who now splits his
>    time as a venture capitalist, author and public speaker, minced no
>    words in his public inquisition of Ballmer. Wielding a new MacBook
>    Air laptop computer, he baited Ballmer about a host of topics,
>    including Google, problems with Windows Vista and competition with
>    his own former company. He also complimented the attitudes of
>    employees at what he calls the "new Microsoft" for being less
>    arrogant and far easier to work with than people he encountered at
>    Apple.
>
>    During his questioning, Kawasaki called Google the "G-word" and
>    teased Ballmer when he wouldn't say the company's name in answer to a
>    question about it. Proving his mettle as a good sport, Ballmer chided
>    Kawasaki for not saying Google's name either, then countered, "I can
>    say the name: Google, Google, Google."
>
> Developers, developers, developers.
>
>    "I've been in [public relations] mode this whole time, and you want
>    me to get up right now and show some love?" Ballmer bellowed, rising
>    from his chair. He moved to the edge of the stage, stood up to his
>    full height before the audience and hollered, "Web developers, Web
>    developers, Web developers, Web developers!" before returning to his
>    chair and previously restrained demeanor.

You ought to watch the whole thing. The man is /INSANE/.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    chmod a-r *.mbox
 17:20:02 up 43 days,  3:14,  3 users,  load average: 1.89, 1.12, 1.55