Re: see flatties new love object here ..

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Friday 07 March 2008 16:29 : \____

> On Mar 7, 8:14 am, Doug Mentohl <doug_ment...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 7 Mar, 15:58, Gary flatfish  wrote:
>>
>> > So
>>
>> Hearing voices again, flattie. I said no such thing. What appears to
>> be happening here is that Steve Jobs didn't pay Gartner enough to not
>> say bad things about the iPhone ..
>>
>> --
>>
>> See flatties new love object here ..http://snipurl.com/2176k
>
> More likely he didn't pay them more than Microsoft is paying them to
> say bad things about Microsoft competitors, in this case, Apple. I'm
> not trying to make a joke.  The attacks on Apple, like those on Linux,
> are broad but follow the same set of talking points.  Look for others
> to start claiming that iPhone is a security risk for corporations (as
> if Windows is not, see the article on the Pentagon breakin).

They do this to Androis also. See my post from an hour ago about Microsoft
journalists paying the lip service. We need to name and shame them by
revealing funding sources of the publications and affiliations.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    chmod a-r *.mbox
 17:20:02 up 43 days,  3:14,  3 users,  load average: 1.89, 1.12, 1.55