Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Wants to Abuse the Net (Yahoo with XAML, Anti-Google/LAMP Move)

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:1899197.uNCTD7XWeH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Good news for Google in the mean time:
>
> Google Likely to Get EU Approval to Buy DoubleClick
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | European regulators plan to approve Google Inc.'s proposed $3.1 billion
> | takeover of DoubleClick Inc. without conditions, rejecting complaints by
> | Microsoft Corp. that the deal would hurt competition, according to three
> | people with direct knowledge of the case.
> `----
>
> http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=awhfy4gbScEc&refer=home

If the glorious European regulators do indeed approve
the Google-DoubleClick merger, and utterly *REJECT* the
monstrous hypocrisy of monopolist Micro$oft's whining
pot-kettle complaint, it can only mean one thing ...

"Micro$oft is winning!"
http://tinyurl.com/29w66w

--
"*FUCKING* Eric Schmidt is a *FUCKING PUSSY*.
I'm going to *FUCKING BURY* that guy. I have

Short version: "*FUCKING*...*FUCKING PUSSY*
.....*FUCKING BURY*.....*FUCKING KILL*...."

--Steve "Sweaty" Ballmer, Micro$oft CEO
  http://rixstep.com/1/20050903,00.shtml
http://antitrust.slated.org/images/ballmer.png