Re: Yet Another overpriced GNU/Linux PC will FAIL in the market

William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On Sunday 02 Mar 2008 11:27 am,  High Plains Thumper wrote in
> comp.os.linux.advocacy:
>
>> stewart.campbell.nebtrex@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>> "Tony Drudge" wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>>> Regards Stewart Campbell Nebtrex Distribution www.nebtrex.com
>>
>> Appreciate your inputs, Stewart.  All make sense and appreciate
>> your company efforts to provide the Linux community with decent,
>> cost effective solutions.
>>
>> I particularly like your point that offering Linux gives the
>> customer additional choices, which helps to benefit the consumer.
>>
>> The troll you are responding to is notorious for nymshifting
>> frequently.  He appears to be none other than
>>
>> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/scott-nudds-troll.html
>
> A check in Googlegroups shows 51 posts for author:Tony author:Drudge
> all of which are in COLA...
>
> Maybe he was born in February 08! ;-)
>
><snip>

The lifeforce of an average Scott Nudds or Gary Stewart nym is indeed
weak.  It will hobble along as a twisted monstrosity, something which in
a fairer and more enlightened world would have received treatment from
birth, but instead, it is allowed to pass its short time spewing its
vitriolic and perhaps understandable anger into the chaotic melting pot
which is cola.  There, the vitriol will mix with that from the other
members of the Microsoft shilcosystem, resulting in a heady mix of
off-topic, anti-charter, abusive and unpleasant posts;  the crowning
lifetime achievement of one of these short-lived creatures will be a
thread, ideally with the life-forces of its siblings mixed in, perhaps
being maintained with one of the pro-charter regulars for more than four
or five postings.

At that point, if it is truly fortunate as it returns to the binary
dustd from which it was created, a memorial will be put up in the cola
blogspot site by the kindly reverend who maintains this monument to the
sad and unfulfilled lives of the alter-ego nym in cola.