Re: Yet Another overpriced GNU/Linux PC will FAIL in the market

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 03 March 2008 15:40 : \____

>> ____/ stewart.campbell.nebtrex@xxxxxxxxx on Sunday 02 March 2008 11:07 :
>> \____
>>
>>> My name is Stewart Campbell and I am the director of Nebtrex
>>> Distribution.  Firstly you are entitled to your opinion.  But there
>>> are several factors I believe you have not taken into consideration
>>> before posting some of the comments you have made.
>>
>> Tony, you are replying to a gang of Microsoft shills. That's just what they
>> do
>   ^^^^
> Stewart...

Oops. Yes, Stewart

>> here. They are here to slam Linux and it's best to ignore them.
>>

> Stewart, we wish you the best of luck.  Don't be put off by the
> Microsoft-funded shilcosystem here.

See this URL if you are unable to tell which are the anti-Linux propagandists
who invade this group and violate the groups's charter.

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

This is an unmoderated forum, so some company in NE US takes advantage of this.

Good luck with your business. I saw item that in other publications also
(ITWire and CW AU, IIRC).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: stop maintenance; get more actual work done