Re: [News] Denmark to Reconsider OOXML/ODF Stance After Syatematic Microsoft Stacking

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 03 March 2008 14:00 : \____

http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/02/27/OOXML-vote-won%27t-affect-Denmark-public-sector_1.html

>> Many examples available of stacking. Below are just a few. Not much has
>> changes since Bill Gates blackmailed the Danish government.
>>

> There's nothing to stop Microsoft from supporting the ODF format, but
> no, what they want is a format which locks all other vendors *out*, not
> one which lets themselves in on equal terms.

I'd love it if Mr. Stocholm could explain to us some of the material in the
references appended. Microsoft partners like him are becoming an embarrassment
to the country. Sweden has already been humiliated (internationally) by
Microsoft's deed there. In Poland, I know for a fact people were outraged and
lost trust in their government -- all because of Microsoft and its
reimbursements/favours/manipulations/bribes/who know what...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
 15:20:02 up 39 days,  1:14,  3 users,  load average: 1.22, 1.50, 1.85