Re: Microsoft's Scott Guthrie Lies About/Twists "Cross-platform" to Hijack Web

* Linonut peremptorily fired off this memo:

> * Miguel de Icaza peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> Yes, we already have them, and have had for a few months now.   We
>> have done some work on a private tree (the 'oil' tree).   The work
>> will become public when Microsoft officially releases the new APIs.
>>
>> Miguel.
>
> What will be the terms for commercial usage of Mono?

   http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/samplesViewSingle.php?id=420

(Hit the Play button to hear the sound of *crickets*).

--
In terms of doing things I take a fairly scientific approach to why things
happen and how they happen. I don't know if there's a god or not, but I