Re: Yet Another overpriced GNU/Linux PC will FAIL in the market

____/ stewart.campbell.nebtrex@xxxxxxxxx on Sunday 02 March 2008 11:07 : \____

> My name is Stewart Campbell and I am the director of Nebtrex
> Distribution.  Firstly you are entitled to your opinion.  But there
> are several factors I believe you have not taken into consideration
> before posting some of the comments you have made.

Tony, you are replying to a gang of Microsoft shills. That's just what they do
here. They are here to slam Linux and it's best to ignore them.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Community is code, code is community
 17:20:02 up 38 days,  3:14,  3 users,  load average: 1.41, 1.61, 1.71