Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Slammed for OOXML Secrecy, Unleashing Shills (Zuck, ACT)

____/ Jesper Lund Stocholm on Saturday 01 March 2008 19:53 : \____

> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 16:57:44 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>

>>> I posted the OP before the final outcome. At the end, it turned out
>>> that it was chaos and there was plenty to hide indeed. The BRM in
>>> Geneva was a farce and a HUGE embarrassment for ISO. I'll post
>>> updates shortly. ;-)
>>
>> Why not have Jesper Sctochom post them?
>
> What's an "OP" ?
>
> Anyways - I cannot post any information and even discuss the specific
> procedings at the BRM. The latter is due to a confidentiality-agreement
> the Danish delegation made around our work. The first is due to the fact
> that any papers produced during the BRM are ISO/IEC-documents and for
> national bodies only.
>
> I suppose the documents will eventually be leaked - but it won' be from
> me.
>
> I hope for your understanding in this.

Yes, I know you could get /sued/ for daring to talk about a process
involving 'open' standards that affect us all. Do you not find that
conradictory.

By the way, you are speaking to a pseudonymous Microsoft shill called Gary
Stewart ("Moshe Goldfarb" is just one among many hundreds of names he used).
Anything he said is likely to be libellous, an utter lie, so you are advised
to ignore it.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows Vistaster: Newly-coined Windows MEstake
 06:05:01 up 37 days, 15:59,  3 users,  load average: 0.52, 1.00, 1.13