Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft screws Xbox 360 hardcore fan

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 01 March 2008 11:46 : \____

>> ____/ Jerry McBride on Friday 29 February 2008 22:58 : \____

>>> He was an IDIOT for even thinking he would get his console back in one
>>> piece...
>
> There are presently 560 comments in the follow-up to that item.  I don't
> think I've ever seen to many.  Even Slashdot would be pleased with
> that...
>
> I agree that it was a mistake to send it back, and I'm sure he'll never
> be so trusting again.
>
> I published some numbers a few days ago on the number of people who
> could be expected to have suffered 5 (or more) Xbox failures based on
> their current failure rate - did you see them?

Bill pays the bill (bit *ouch* for Microsoft's bank account), but the nuisance
caused by shipping, packaging, waiting and poor support hardly equates to
the 'joys' of Vista experiments (most people walk away from it shortly after
trying it because it's preinstalled on news PCs).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reversi for Linux/Win32: http://othellomaster.com
 18:05:01 up 37 days,  3:59,  3 users,  load average: 0.34, 0.80, 1.09