Re: [Roy Schestowitz twists another news story to suit his agenda] [Rival] Microsoft Fails to Evolve As it Approaches Debt (was: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Fails to Evolve As it Approaches Debt)

On 2008-03-01, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

> Did you read that recent post about Microsoft spinning executives exodus
> as 'promotions' (as in, well... someone has to fill the gap, so hurray!)? I
> was absolutely shocked that some journalists slurped it all up.

No, I skim a lot. But nothing coming out of One MICROS~1 Way surprises
me any more. Even His Billness' "retirement" was a farce, as evidenced
by his still being the public mouthpiece for a lot of what the
nogoodniks at the monopoly are spreading in the press. Of course, Billy
Buttcrust has told so many fudgies over the years it's completely
unfathomable to me that anybody still pays any attention to him at all.

I guess that's one of the reasons he decided to "invest" in some
"press" resources. The only "convincing" one has to do to get them to
echo the fraudulent claims if you own them is threaten to fire them.

--
Divorce - Transition from a duet to a duel.