Re: [News] Microsoft Drops Support and Demonstrates Why Proprietary Software Fails

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 19 March 2008 00:05 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/27/gates_school/
>
> Yes I remember that one well.
>
>> It could be worse. The children could be locked up in school with a
>> stack of XBox360s.
>
> Well being subjected to two years of the Vole's propaganda is bad
> enough. I wonder if they ever received counselling (deprogramming) for
> their trauma (brainwashing)?

I was actually thinking about the defects and the less fortunate incidents.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows leaves me peckish
Tasks: 144 total,   1 running, 142 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie