Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Small in Japan, Tonight

____/ Jonathan Herr on Monday 17 March 2008 06:27 : \____

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

>>> That could be not his fault.  I've heard that many sites have been
>>> hacked in similar ways (imbedded iframes and such).  Now if he
>>> doesn't fix them, then that's another thing entirely.
>>
>> It probably isn't his fault directly, however being told about it
>> months ago and doing nothing about it, *IS* his fault.
>>
>> And squirming all over the place trying to somehow blame it on
>> Microsoft and others is just a lame excuse and an example of an
>> arrogant person who needs to learn how to take responsibility for his
>> errors.
>
> Exactly what I was saying.  I was assuming the error had just come to light
> recently (e.g within the previous week or so)

No, like many of the Trolls, he is lying to you. They made false accusations in
the past. The hack did not actually occur until last week, which makes one
wonder if they had the false accusations planned (in order to claim that I had
ignored something).

"Moshe Goldfarb" is flatfish, among other of other nyms (real name Gary
Stewart). It's one of the biggest pieces of scum in USENET and the biggest
liar also. You're better off filtering out his libel.

Modern man is the missing link between Neanderthals and the civilised man
roy      pts/2        cg093a.halls.man Sun Mar 16 08:12   still logged in