Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Small in Japan, Tonight

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 12:18:33 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> Matt on Sunday :

>>> amicus_curious is a PR agent and he already knows what you
>>> tell him (that's why he's here attacking Linux). It's best
>>> to ignore the Munchkins.
>>
>> I think it's more prudent to ignore you Roy Schestowitz.
>>
>> And personally, I would avoid going to any of your sites
>> including but not limited to:
>>
>> www.schestowitz.com www.boycottnovell.com
>>
>> Because they have been known to have embedded trojans as well
>> as having been hacked recently so who knows what other nasty
>> germs are sitting out there waiting to be caught by
>> unsuspecting visitors to your sites.
>
> You know something Moshe or whatever 300+ other nyms you have
> used, you are a total riot, LOL.
>
> You talk of ignoring Roy, but then you follow him around closely
> like poo in a damp nappy.
>
> However, I really know why you do it.  You really deep down
> inside want to be a true Linux advocate, just haven't come to
> grips with it.

There are no true Linux advocates in comp.os.linux.advocacy except maybe,
and this is a stretch, Rex Ballard.

There are only Microsoft haters in COLA.

As for Roy Schestowitz, he is a liar and a phony and I don't like phonies.
Mark Kent is another one.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: