Re: Bill Gates thinks he's Einstein...

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 15 March 2008 22:48 : \____

http://www.programmersguild.org/docs/rebuttal_to_bill_gates_congress_march2008.html

http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf

>> Worse, it assumes every company is in the same situation as
>> Microsoft.
>
> Actually I just assumed that Gates rather narcissistically thinks that
> Microsoft /is/ the "private sector".

“It’s possible, you can never know, that the universe exists only for me. If
so, it’s sure going well for me, I must admit.”

        –Bill Gates, TIME magazine Vol. 149, No. 2 (13 January 1997)

>> Maybe the subject line should be "Bill Gates pulls a Chrysler".
>
> Or "Gates claims God infringes Microsoft's IP".

Everything's possible. Microsoft owns the smiley. Does Mr. God smile?

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Software sucks. Open Source sucks less."
         run-level 2  2008-01-24 14:06                   last=