Re: [News] Windows Viruses Drive People to GNU/Linux

____/ Sinister Midget on Saturday 15 March 2008 01:08 : \____

> On 2008-03-14, chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> Linonut wrote:
>>
>>>* Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>>Only if you don't like Roy.
>>
>> Well, when you get your ass handed to you as often as Fuddie does, any
>> little "victory" is something to be savored.
>
> Even if it /is/ an empty one. Roy admitted he knew he had a problem. He
> took responsibility, so no points for Der FUDmeister.
>
> If it had been a WinDOS box he could have shifted the blame somewhere
> else and the Windummies would have lined up nodding their heads like
> bobble dolls.

The problem is with other sites. My domain had nothing malicious other than a
link that got injected by a hack (already resolved by the way). If there is a
link to report here, it's the 'pinoc' thing, which need to be blocked (already
done, at DNS level).

Programmer: a device to convert coffee beans into code (Paul Erdos slant)
Cpu(s): 25.6%us,  4.0%sy,  1.0%ni, 64.7%id,  4.3%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st