Re: [News] Windows Viruses Drive People to GNU/Linux

Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:53:21 -0400, Linonut wrote:
>
>> * Chris S. peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> "Linonut" <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> It's NOT visable. It's a transparent HTML piece of code.
>>
>> Sure it is, sure it is.  Yeah, it is invisible when you "view page
>> source", uh huh.
>
> Open mouth insert foot Linonut.........
> I think you owe Chris an apology.

Liarnut is a proven Liar. Isn't this YET another example of him talking
through his arse to shill or support Roy or one of his seven dwarves?

Think about it. I know you think I am overly hard on Liarnut, but I
noticed a specific pattern in his posting. He plays the "genial maverick
developer" role but time after time after time posts replies with out and
out lies (not mistakes) in order to cover up for one his COLA
"advocates". He googles up snippets and posts them without checking for
technical accuracy. Time and time again. I found it very illuminating
to see Jorge Schilling laugh in his face - clearly their paths had
crossed before too.

Sorry, but the "sensible" Linonut was taken by the body snatchers a year
or so ago. Now we have Liarnut, the cheap Taiwanese copy instead.