Re: Threats (Subversive and Otherwise) to GNU/Linux Growth

In article <13tglk0fge8oe95@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rick <none@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> linux today (linuxtoday.org) has a link to the above titled article. I
> was somewhat surprised to see who the author is.

What was surprising?  Roy has written several articles for them,
generally of much higher quality than what he posts here or on his web
sites--probably the effect of having an editor at Datamation, who
presumably requires his writers to be able to at least somewhat back
their claims.

--
--Tim Smith