Re: [News] Hypocritical ISO Screws Up Again with Proprietary Formats

On 12 Mar 2008 09:18:55 GMT, Jesper Lund Stocholm wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> With all due respect, what motivates you to come to a Linux forum to
>> spin and defend the company with whom you are partner, i.e. that which
>> puts the bread on your table? I am genuinely curious. Are you
>> concerned because Microsoft's CEO acknowledges that Linux, owing not
>> just to licensing but also owing to elevation of standards, will rob
>> Microsoft from its bread and butter (lockin)?
>
> Also - I actually helped the Portuguese delegation draft the proposal - it
> took a few days during the BRM - so I am quite aware of the content of the
> proposal. I have written to one of the Portuguese delegates and asked him
> to step in and provide some extra thoughts of the proposal.

See Roy Schestowitz.
See Roy Schestowitz run.
Run Roy Schestowitz.
Run.

FWIW Roy Schestowitz isn't interested in facts Jesper.
He is only interested in his own self feeding paranoia and in spreading
false information in order to stir the pot.

People are starting to wonder who is paying him for all of this work.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: