Re: [News] Hypocritical ISO Screws Up Again with Proprietary Formats

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> With all due respect, what motivates you to come to a Linux forum to
> spin and defend the company with whom you are partner, i.e. that which
> puts the bread on your table? I am genuinely curious. Are you
> concerned because Microsoft's CEO acknowledges that Linux, owing not
> just to licensing but also owing to elevation of standards, will rob
> Microsoft from its bread and butter (lockin)?

Also - I actually helped the Portuguese delegation draft the proposal - it
took a few days during the BRM - so I am quite aware of the content of the
proposal. I have written to one of the Portuguese delegates and asked him
to step in and provide some extra thoughts of the proposal.

--
Jesper Lund Stocholm
http://idippedut.dk