[News] Adobe Finally Discovers 64-bit Processors Exist

Adobe ColdFusion warming to 64-bit OSes

,----[ Quote ]
| Sixty-four-bit support for Linux would be a plus for Voe and Voe, which runs
| a flavor of Red Hat's Linux, Mitchell said. "We'll definitely give that a
| test once it comes out because our servers actually are 64-bit architecture
| at the moment, but it's running in 32-bit [mode]," said Mitchell. Voe and Voe
| basically runs its whole site on ColdFusion, which serves as an application
| server, Mitchell said.
`----

http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/03/11/Adobe-ColdFusion-warming-to-64-bit-OSes_1.html

Related:

Flashy 32bit diehards

,----[ Quote ]
| At least Mr. Melanson talks to us from time to time, but his apparent policy
| of not discussing 64bit at all is such a denial mode that makes us think
| what's going on inside Adobe's corporate mind (as I believe he would like to
| be able to discuss it but his Management prevents him from doing so).
`----

http://taupter.blogspot.com/2007/08/flashy-32bit-diehards.html

For Adobe, a tough lesson in (open-source) diplomacy

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.business2.com/utilitybelt/2007/08/for-adobe-a-tou.html