Re: New trolling record

William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Linonut wrote:
>
>> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> You could get that up to hundreds if you'd kill Roy's troll attempts.
>>> Yes, I know, you think he doesn't troll.  But what possible Linux
>>> advocacy is the "news" that someone involved in a prostitution ring has
>>> a Hotmail account, for example?
>
>> Give it up, Tim.
>
> And what possible right has a *Mac troll* to criticise.
> Leafnode reports in the 80's, which includes such trolls as Quack, Flatfish,
> Smith & DooFu$.

Timmy should be in a more suitable group, but happily persists in
constantly abusing the group's charter.

Corruption at Microsoft is clearly of interest to a Linux group.

>> Roy presents enough decent material.
>>
>> And ya know what?  Microsoft deserves every bit of flak and ridicule it
>> gets here.
>
> Agreed.

See my remark above :-)

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |