Re: [Roy Schestowitz is a Bigot]

Linonut wrote:

> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:08:09 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> ____/ Linonut on Saturday 22 March 2008 16:42 : \____

>>> Keep it up. The trolls/Munchkins can talk among themselves. They stay
>>> invisible. None of them belongs here anyway.
>>
>> "They don't belong here" is the hall mark phrase of a bigot.  In case you
>> aren't aware of the term, it means"
>>
>> http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigot
>>
>> "a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or
>> opinion."
>
> How about assholes?  Are you a bigot if you want to avoid assholes?

And spam?

>> Examples:
>>
>> "Those blacks, none of them belongs here anyways"
>> "Those Jews, none of them belongs here anyways"
>> "Those Liberals, none of them belongs here anyways"
>> "Those people I don't like, none of them belongs here anyways"
>>
>> You, sir, are a Bigot of the first order.
>
> Nah, second order.
>
> I don't think the trolls belong here, either.  Then again, I don't think
> fleas belong on a dog.  But, ya can't get rid of 'em.  At least you can
> apply some flea powder.

FUDdenbusch is an idiot troll, but we already knew that. Example? What about his
stalking Roy's posts last year with inane replies, which he *said* he would
reveal after a "holiday". But FUDdenbusch never did reveal his Soopa Sekrit
Plan(tm)... Maybe Redmond told him to drop it..

--
Mandriva 1 - 2008 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/