Re: [News] Banks Look into Online Banking with Live CDs

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Practical Linux home security
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Indeed, some banks have even been looking into Linux Live CDs for their
> | customers to use. In this circumstance, Internet banking users would
> | boot their computer from the Linux CD and then perform their online
> | banking within a Linux environment. If you already use Linux then this
> | is not really necessary, but it is a testament to the perception of the
> | security and safety Linux offers end users over Microsoft Windows.
> `----
>
> http://www.itwire.com/content/view/18411/1143/

That would be the best thing they and a very many other security
conscious organisations could possibly do in my opinion.

WINDUMMY OSen is now unrepairable. More viruses, spyware, botnetware and
malware are released per day than all the Micoshaft, its partners, and
anti-virus companies and their engineers can release fixes.

The micoshaft platform is un-repairable.
You can and SHOULD get sacked for installing or recommending
Micoshaft products in secure internet facing, banking and government
applications.

Time to move everything over to Linux to protect company assets
and government assets.

http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com