Re: [News] [Rival] The Arrogant Microsoft Remarks That Justify Microsoft Hate

> Those Dumb South Africans
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| None-the-less, it seems Matusow is convinced that ?The developing world still
>| views OSS as ?free as in no money,;? and ? ?I heard this same point of view
>| for 5 years all over Asia, parts of Europe, and Latin America.? So, I guess
>| it?s not just South Africans, but a lot of people, all those
>| non-English-speaking foreigners, who aren?t capable of understanding open
>| source.
>| .
>| And, Microsoft wonders why so many counties really are ?anti-Microsoft!?
> `----
>
> http://practical-tech.com/operating-system/linux/those-dumb-south-africans/

   Over the years I spoken to lots of people who both do understand and
   don't understand open source. In my experience, you'll find
   both kinds of people everywhere. There's only one place I can
   think of where people really are more likely not to understand open
   source. It's the campus of a software company named Microsoft in
   Redmond, Washington.

--
Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few
employers are interested in helping you find yourself.