Re: [News] Survey of Free Software for Statistics; Top Android (Linux) Programs

> Free/Open-source Statistical Software
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| If you are looking for a computer program that can help you get the results
>| of standard statistical procedures and statistical significance tests without
>| the need for low-level numerical programming, then a statistical package is
>| what you need.
> `----
>
> http://www.junauza.com/2008/05/freeopen-source-statistical-software.html

Many of those are in the Debian repos.  Including scilab, which I don't
think this article mentioned.   Also xmaxima, yorick (alas, I knew him
well), and good old pspp (light version of SPSS).

--
About 3 million computers get sold every year in China, but people don't pay
for the software. Someday they will, though. As long as they are going to