Re: Schestowitz lies again (was Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Unacceptable "Pay Up or Be Zombie" Tactics)

On Wed, 21 May 2008 04:48:40 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Let it rest. You're being pedantic with the sole intention of mocking someone.

You're a narcissistic jackass Roy Schestowitz.

Tell me, do you go crying to your professors when they don't give you an
*A* for your classes even though you are probably not worth it?

I'll bet you do.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: