[News] Atempo Live Backup Ported to GNU/Linux; Fujitsu U810 Modded to Run GNU/Linux

  • Subject: [News] Atempo Live Backup Ported to GNU/Linux; Fujitsu U810 Modded to Run GNU/Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 04:26:28 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Atempo Adds Mac, Linux Support to Live Backup

,----[ Quote ]
| With Version 3.2 Atempo is expanding client support to the fast growing Mac
| and Linux platforms.
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2008/05/atempo_adds_mac.html

SUCCESSFUL: Fujitsu U810 Triple Boot

,----[ Quote ]
| Hi,  I have successfully installed MAC OSX on the Fujitsu U810.  Not all
| that... I have also successfully configure the U810 to triple-boot in MAC
| OSX, Windows Vista and Linux UBUNTU...
`----

http://www.gottabemobile.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5701

Evans Data has just shown that more developers are turning to GNU/Linux
desktops.

Recent:

Guess What? Fox News is Responsive to the Linux Community.

,----[ Quote ]
| Mr. Denis also stated that most of the Fox News developers use Ubuntu.
`----

http://blog.eracc.com/2008/04/28/guess-what-fox-news-is-responsive-to-the-linux-community/

Survey: Programmers shunning Vista for Mac OS and Linux

http://apple20.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2008/05/18/survey-programmers-shunning-vista-for-mac-os-and-linux/

Developers not touching Microsoft Vista with a 10-foot pole

http://vista.blorge.com/2008/05/18/developers-not-touching-microsoft-vista-with-a-10-foot-pole/
http://tinyurl.com/5ewsur