Re: Why is this Schestowitz Robot posting so many off topic messages?

On Nov 14, 5:57 pm, Hamilcar Barca <Hamilcar.barca1...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Putting OT or Rival in front of your messages does not alter the fact that
> you have been in vioolation of the chrater of this group Roy Schestowitz.
> Are you a girl or a guy? You still have not answered. I think you are a
> machine.

An odd question from someone that just created an off topic thread "Is
Roy Schestowitz a girl or a boy?"  Have you also complained about DFS
dumping large amounts off topic anti-advocacy messages?

Have you complained about the community of Moshe Goldfarb's childish
off topic insults?

Why are you so selective about sticking to "rules"?