Re: Why is this Schestowitz Robot posting so many off topic messages?

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 01:57:34 +0000, Hamilcar Barca wrote:

> Putting OT or Rival in front of your messages does not alter the fact
> that you have been in vioolation of the chrater of this group Roy
> Schestowitz. Are you a girl or a guy? You still have not answered. I
> think you are a machine.

Keep up the good work Roy, the more these Wintroll morons complain,
*whatever* the reason, the more you are succeeding as a Linux Advocate :)

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008