Re: Terry is back

After takin' a swig o' grog, Terry Porter belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:09:36 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Terry Porter belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> Hi to all the new Linux advocates and the old ones as well, g'day Mark
>>> K!
> <snip>
>
>> G'day!
>
> Hi Chris, good to see you still here!

You sure you aren't Linus Torvalds?  <eyes dart back and forth suspiciously>

Yeah.  Not sure why, I guess I like arguing sometimes.  DFS is still
here, more demented than ever (he's so cute!)

You seem to have missed the whole period when my stream name was (until
recently) Linonut.

You'll be happy to know that flatfish was able to transfer his fixation
for you onto Roy Schestowitz.

Glad to see you're having fun and making money with the penguin!

--
"...this does not mean that some of us should not want, in a rather
dispassionate sort of way, to put a bullet through csh's head."