Re: [News] Mozilla Lobbies for Open/Libre Video on the Web

After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> --- "Although HTML 5 does not officially include Ogg Vorbis and Theora as
> baseline codecs for the new VIDEO and AUDIO tags, Mozilla has adopted them
> for its own implementation."
>
> I'd be willing to wager good money that if Microsoft added non-standard HTML
> tags for "its own implementation" that several "advocates" would be
> screaming how it's a plot to subvert internet standards.

And rightly so.  You see, Firefox runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, and many
other UNIXen.  Internet Explorer runs only on Windows, and sort of on
Mac.

--
...and scantily clad females, of course.  Who cares if it's below zero
outside.