Re: Linux loonies build a nym army.

After takin' a swig o' grog, Andrew Halliwell belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

>> He did a selective snipping work to present this out of context and daemonise.
>
> Of course he did. We wouldn't expect any different from the likes of hardon.

I wonder who Hadron's buddy was who sent him the revelatory e-mail.

And why that person considered Hadron to be someone with a
"need-to-know".

Could it be that Hadron is part of a "cabal" even more sinister than the
Linux "cabal"?  Could it be that Hadron has his own "master" for whom he
is a "lap dog"?  Or is Hadron actually in the "master" hierarchy, with
his own "minions" and "lap dogs" "feeding" him "doggie-drops" of
"intelligence", which Hadron then feeds to his "master"?  And where does
"Moshe" fit in the "hierarchy"?  Did "he" send Hadron this mysterious
e-mail, with a "command" to "forward it to COLA"?  "We must neutralize
this Roy Schestowitz... persona ... and render him ineffective, perhaps
even turn him to our purpose.   Muuuuuah-ha-ha-ha-ha."

<laughing>

--
philosophy:
	The ability to bear with calmness the misfortunes of our friends.